We offer 100% high solids epoxy available in many custom and standard colors.
4 Step Process:
Preparation of Concrete – The preparation process is paramount/vital to ensure a quality job that will last a lifetime. By opening the pores of the concrete, the epoxy will adhere to the concrete properly.
– Power Washed
– Acid Washed
– Diamond Grinding
Prime Coat – Acts as a barrier between the bare concrete and the epoxy basecoat for a smooth finish.
– Polymer high solids prime coat
– Fills Cracks and indentions for an even, smooth finish.
Colored Base Coat – Available in many colors
– Color Flake Broadcast (light, medium and heavy flake)
– Quartz Broadcast Application (sand broadcasted evenly into clear epoxy)
– Metallic Epoxy (Available in many colors to create a custom showroom finish)
Polyurethane Top Coat Sealant
– UV Stable so it won’t change color over time
– Chemical Resistant (gas, grease, oil, urine, coffee, etc)
– Anti-Slip additive (can be included for high traffic areas)